Deep down inside, we all know what's good for us and what is bad. Get on a good weight routine and eat what you know is good for you. It's not that hard, really. You obviously know that eating McDonald's every day is not good for you, and you know that having home cooked chicken with potatoes and veggies for dinner is. It really all boils down to common sense.
You tell 'em I'm coming, and Hell's coming with me.
eat high protein diet and do some exercise daily. that way increase your weight fast.
For gaining weight you must eat calorie rich food but not just calorie rich food is sufficient you must take nutrient-rich foods also. Banana is best food to gain weight; one banana is supposed to supply the body with 100 calories which also provides the body with essential carbohydrates & nutrition.
1. Eat nutritious foods that are high in calories. Examples are whole-grain breads, vegetables such as avocados and potatoes, kidney beans, lean red meat, poultry and fish.
2. Increase the caloric value of your meals. Add powdered milk to casseroles for added calories, add avocados and olives to sandwiches, add wheat germ to your cereal, add chopped meat to your pasta sauce, and so on.
3. Avoid skipping meals. Knowing how to gain weight involves consistent eating. Eat three meals a day and at least two snacks.
4. Increase your normal portion size. Take a second scoop of pasta, or add two bananas to your oatmeal.
5. Choose higher-calorie foods when given a choice. For example, corn is higher in calories than green beans.
6. Relax - excessive fidgeting and restlessness can burn up a lot of calories.
7. Add weight lifting to your exercise program. It helps build muscle mass.
8. Balance your caloric intake with the number of calories you're burning. You need to be taking in more than you use up, and you may need to ease up a little on your exercise program.
Aha,..that’s the other side of the problem,..though to gain weight should not be a problem calorie rich food will work,..but should give nutrients also
I thinks the fastest way to gain weight is using whey protein with workout.,.eat lots of protein and carbs, but keep your diet balanced. But you must take hard training with this,.
What is your routine,.
Originally Posted by GlennMarsh
Drink at least 2 glasses milk a day. One in the morning and one before bedtime. It is healthy and delicious and it will increase your appetite too. Eat some food that rich in carbohydrates like potato, rice and cereals. You should go to gym too and do some workouts.
Well to gain fat, the easiest thing to do is consume a surplus of calories every day. For a grown man, about 3000 per day is enough to maintain his current weight. To gain a few pounds per month, you must consume over 3000 every single day. However gaining muscle by lifting weights as well as fat is a better idea in my opinion, but that answers the above question. Good luck!
If you want to gain fat you should exercise daily and eat foods that are rich in carbohydrates. But make sure to track your meal and the calories you had taken. You will also need to drink lots of water every day and take vitamins or supplement every day.
Here are the some tips which will surely help you to gain weight fast:
1) Determine how much more you need to eat to gain a pound or a kilogram
2) Eat high fat foods to gain weight like Vegetables, Fruit, Soups, Added oils, Spreads and Supplements
3) Eat more protein such as boiled soybeans, Soy or whey protein powder, Chicken, Steak or hamburger, Peanuts or peanut butter and Tuna etc.
4) Start weight training
5) Lift heavy weights for maximum muscle gain
6) Supplement your diet with more protein
Small and great advice is
Eat three meals per day, as well as two snacks...that leads to you weight gain
Eat, eat, eat. Don't eat ****, high in trans, saturated fat. Or Sugary.
Keep to your, carbs both high gi and low gi. And eat them at the right times.
You want muscle gain, and not too much fat gain if possible.
Try some macro dieting. 1.5-2g of protein for pound of your bodyweight. Similar carbohydrates. And 50g or so of fats. Base your meals around that.
Personally, my main protein sources are: Whey Protein Shakes, Tuna in Olive Oil, Chicken Breast.
My main high GI carbohydrates: white rice, pasta, potato, white bread.
My main low GI carbohydrates: sweet potatoe, quiona.
That's more a clean bulk method. Play around with what you like. If you're real skinny and got nothing.
A glass of full cream milk every meal.
By ybounasre in forum Weight Loss
Last Post: Jul. 09/13, 03:26 PM
By expatbob in forum Weight Training
Last Post: Jun. 11/12, 10:16 PM
By gibster70 in forum Weight Training
Last Post: Oct. 01/11, 02:30 AM
By cityecho in forum Articles and Research
Last Post: Feb. 03/10, 07:04 PM
By andygoon in forum Articles and Research
Last Post: Feb. 14/05, 07:04 AM
Top Poster: Karky