Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community
Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can't beat it. Love watching boxing but to be honest I wouldn't do it me self.

Hi glo0205,

take a look here:
    LEAN PM Night Time Fat Burner

3. Google
    hay glo0205:280187,
    I like every sports channels.but mostly favourite boxing sports channels seen everyday.when watching boxing channels then create a movment in my body and find out myself in the boxing ring.

I'm kind of like G8R80. I used to like it when it was exciting and there were charasmatic fighters. There just hasn't been anyone I've been interested in for many years. If a good fighter came out, I think people would watch.

For example, although he is pitiful, out of control and not very likeable now, Mike Tyson was a hell of a fighter. You never knew what he was gonna do but could bet that he wuz gonna come out and kick some AZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by GT2003 View Post
    You never knew what he was gonna do but could bet that he wuz gonna come out and kick some AZZ!
    Ya right. You always knew he was gonna come out and beat the piss out the opponent in under 60 seconds.

I’m a newbie here and fortunate enough to find the boxing thread where I’m interested in. Thanks for the post.

I go boxing at a boxing club 3 times a week now, after having trained on a heavybag for two years, I needed some professional advice and training. Haven't had any fights yet, but I CAN'T WAIT (If I lose I'm one of those wankers that can't accept it and **** so I'll be SO mad, but I'll get over it I guess...)

My fave boxer of all times is Lennox Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bogert View Post
    I love boxing but I only see, Because i love my nose.
    Yeah, well my nose is long and stupid anyway, so if I brake it, I might get lucky!

*BitterSmile*

I love also boxing and there are times where I think I should involve myself in to this sport but I can't because of my body, I am skinny and this kind of body is not suitable for this kind of sport though I am contented on watching boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by michavalos View Post
    I love also boxing and there are times where I think I should involve myself in to this sport but I can't because of my body, I am skinny and this kind of body is not suitable for this kind of sport though I am contented on watching boxing.
    You never know bro, there's weight classes for everyone and you will train to get the right body

I love watching it.

Boxing is such a great workout, especially if you're the winner!

Well...
    I am a big fan of Boxing and i am also practicing boxing both in home and gym...one more thing i want to share with you that i am using gears of one of the leading brand of UK RDX Sports .... Gloves, Punching Bags, Protective gears, Fitness gears and Training gears etc. by RDX sports are best...So i recommend all of you to use RDX sports gears at least once in your boxing,MMA and Gym etc workout...
    and you will find it best than all of other brands...

I really like boxing and even i started Classes near to my home club, I looks too cool with new Boxing dress, bags and Gloves!!! If you want to be a boxer simple join any boxing club and i suggest buy all Equipment from Online shop called RDX shop, I bought all stuff and specially Gloves you can check at Buy Boxing Gloves

Hi glo0205,

take a look here:
    Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12