Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community
Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have done yoga and find it to be rather relaxing. I know that it is not for everyone but everyone should try it at least once.

2. Google
    Thanks for sharing this article yogarelaxation! I'm doing yoga at home in the morning. I'm planning to attend yoga class this coming month because I only watch youtube videos while doing yoga. Yoga is a good exercise because it improves my flexibiltiy and help to have tone muscles. Yoga is part of my relaxation; it relaxes my mind and body. I love treating myself too by doing some shopping and pampering myself at home. Putting a facial mask every weekend is a must for me because it helps my skin to become smoother and brighter. I am using a natural facial mask by Essenzza. It is the Essenzza natural japanese silk facial treatment mask.

yoga has helped me in keeping myself fit

I can feel the benifiets right after I practice! Its amazing...Namaste!

With all due respect, I would just like to remind those new to the system of Yoga that by no means is it simply an exercise modality. While the "western" world has developed an abhorrently incorrect understanding of Yoga, the physical practice of asana only comprises a small element of the entire system. When true Yoga is practiced, alchemical transmutation of the lower Self is the intention, from which a holistic state of well-being for the physical body (as well as the mind and spirit) can be obtained. Therefore, the system of Yoga (along with many other systems) allows for a transcension of the physical body in which blood circulation, tissue remodeling, myofascial flexibility, etc. become irrelevant. Thank you for composing this beneficial thread

Yoga promotes both physical and mental health. The deep-breathing techniques in yoga may boost mental health, reduce stress and depression levels and help in sleeping better.

Yoga can also improve the mental health of a person. It bestows the practitioner with all the goodness of feeling light and happy. Those who regularly practise yoga are happier in general with clarity in thoughts and expression.

Yoga is really good to increase Improved Strength and Flexibility

Thanks for the info

Thank you for this article on Yoga... I also do it in every morning, it's help me to get a positive energy and it also starts a refreshing day. Movement exercises are always great for the body. They improve the body strength apart from weight loss. I think we should do it regularly.

Hi There,

Yoga improves physical and mental health both. It improves physical strength, weight reduction, improves flexibility, maintain our metabolism or our body fitness. Doing yoga regularly improves our inner health too.

Yoga is great for back pain that's for sure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12