Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community
Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Great post and some sound advice.
    Would you have any suggestions for people suffering with back pain, and want to exercise to lose weight?
    Thanks

Goldfish is offline Request Title Change from Admin
    Oh, that's a loaded topic. Your first step with back pain is to consult with a physiotherapist for treatment and guidelines on what is and isn't safe for you to do. You might be able to do everything in this program safely. You might need to substitute every exercise. You might be able to handle the heavy weights of this program. You might need to do everything much lighter. There's no quick answer there.

Once you've identified what you A) Can do; B) Can't do; and C) Need to do, there will need to be an emphasis on doing all your rehab training and on handling the bigger exercises in a way that's conducive to the health of your back. For example, a client I'm currently training with a history of crippling back pain does sumo deadlifts with me because it's easier to keep the back stable in that position compared to conventional deadlifts, and sumo deadlifts reduce sheer forces and torque through the spine, all of which means that it's safer this way. I also coach her in what is a fairly obscure technique for getting the glutes to take the load during rows, so that they support her lower back rather than leaving her erectors to take all the load.

A lot is also solved by being really strict in core activation during everything. Draw the lower abs in. Suck your genitals in, while you're at it (politer cues than this exist, but I don't like to beat around the bush) to sync your pelvic floor with your transverse abdominus, locking in the whole of the core.

Wow! Thank-you for all the information! Will be a good guide for me!

Thank you very much for publishing this kind of article. I like your article very much. I want to share my website details to you please give me some information to increase performance like as your website.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PLBFitness View Post
    Thanks again, Goldfish... Sticky!
    I don't need to go to the gym and hire personal trainor. With this program, I can lose weight easily.

Really.. amazing program. Am following the same. And its effective. Before that (4 months back) I found, there are 2 major reasons why my body will not turn on fat burning hormones:
    1.) Food Intolerances and
    2.) Organ/Gland mal-function.

Well, I would love to share this weight loss program.

Begin with a 5-10 minute general cardiovascular warm up took after by 5-10 minute element drills (extends and skipping varieties).

Next, set up a treadmill to the maximal grade and at a velocity you can sprint for 30-seconds. Set up a mat adjacent to your treadmill with an activity ball, a 50lb dumbbell and an abdominal muscle wheel.

Perform a 30-sec slope sprint and precisely venture off the treadmill (keep it running).

Perform 30-sec Elbow Plank on the activity ball.

Perform another 30-sec slope sprint.

Perform 30 reverse crunches while holding the dumbbell (which is set on the floor over your head).

Perform another 30-sec slope sprint.

Perform 30 stomach muscle wheel rollouts from your knees.

Rehash this aggregate arrangement 8-10 times through.

Complete with a 5-10 minute general cardiovascular cool down.

Begin with a 5-10 minute general cardiovascular warm up took after by 5-10 minute element drills (extends and skipping varieties).

Next, set up a treadmill to the maximal slope and at a pace you can sprint for 60-seconds.

Perform a 60-sec slope sprint and painstakingly venture off the treadmill (keep it running).

Perform 20 bowing high link crunches.

Perform an agriculturist's convey with the heaviest dumbbells you can discover. Stroll quite far before putting the dumbbells down.

Perform another 60-sec slope sprint.

Perform 20 parallel solution ball divider hurls per side.

Perform another rancher's convey pretty much as composed previously.. You can also use euipment of Fitking India for weight loss. they provid best home euipment supplier in Indai at great price. You can see more on Fitking Dot net

Hi
    I have problems with weight loss not so far long. Stay on 188 lbs and all.
    Running, swimming, soccer but my results stay as they as.
    But I bought fat loss drugs. on thepharmacom.com. And my weight below to 175 for 3 weeks.
    Amazing results as for me.
    If you have questiones about it, you can write to me
    Good luck)

This is very interesting mainly the part's about cardio and diet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123