Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community
Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community

Why do you do bodyweight training?

Hi,

I am part of a team setting up a new website around bodyweight training and calisthenics. In order for us to develop our content so that it is of the utmost use to our visitors, we are conducting some research on why people do bodyweight training.

Here is a link to our short 5 minute survey:

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Our website is to be used as a hub at the centre of the bodyweight training community and provides resources for our visitors to read articles, become motivated and find trainers and programs which can help them achieve their fitness goals.

Visit us on if you'd like to see what we're about.

Any response would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Bodyweight Arena Team.

It is all about playing! Being fit, agile, and having fun.

That makes sense because body gets a good results if we make this kinda effort and its the need of us where we are surrounded from this sort of things so yeah mate you should do it on daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sure! View Post
    It is all about playing! Being fit, agile, and having fun.
    That pretty much sums it up for me.
    Now if you want the long answer: bodyweight training, to me, is about owning your body and controlling it. Controlling the way it moves, but also the way it doesn’t yield sometimes. It’s about the feeling of being healthy, and those rare and valuable moments of ease and clarity in motion.

I like this question. Body weight training to me is not only about gaining strength and functionality but also about cultivating the facility that is our body to be better able to perform and execute the physical skills and abilities that we love to do the most and or that we aspire to one day be able to do ourselves.

Hi,

I am a fitness trainer. so it's my passion and profession without which i can't live without.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi

In today era every persone can make yourself fit. They search blogs and articles that helped. If you make a site related to Body fitness, users search it. But user stay on your website when your site article is beneficial and informative. Means you have not only promote your brand or site but also explain some tips that help people to make fit and healthy. This is important after this people follow your site and engaged with you.

I do body weight training because my room is too small along with the rest of my apartment and my cash is limited so if I want weight, currently my own body weight provides a good challenge and saves space and money, pretty good for when I can't make it to the gym.

Bodyweight training is more a natural movement to improved inner strength and conititioning.

I do bodyweight training because it's the cheapest, most convenient and effective exercise method that suits my lifestyle.

I don't like isolation exercises and bodyweight training usually involves more muscle groups which improves overall coordination and conditioning.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Simple, easy to do and can be done anywhere

I’m an aspiring weightlifter and strength really matters to me in this career. I’ve been looking for ideas how to maintain energy the longer way and I recently learned that taking healthy energy drink alternatives are better than drinking that typical energy drinks sold at stores. Can anyone have any suggestions? I’m running out of options. Check this out www.alsaenergydrink.com/