Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community
Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community

Eat to keep you Skin Healthy

If you are looking for ‘What to Eat for Healthy Skin’ this is for you!
    1. Green and yellow Vegetables (Women who eat green and yellow vegetables regularly tend to have fewer wrinkles, especially around the eyes)
    2. Brighten Up with Sunflower Seeds (Sunflower seeds keep your skin supple by protecting its top layers from the sun)
    3. Even Out Your Skin Tone with Soy (Soy contains minerals and proteins that have been shown to reduce hyper pigmentation)
    4. Calm Redness with Green Tea (Sip at least one cup of green tea a day, and fight redness)
    5. Protect with Pomegranates (Reduces wrinkles, regulates skin blood flow)
    6. Soften Skin with Walnuts (Snack on a handful of walnuts each day to improve your complexion's texture)

Hi Jenifer Duron,

take a look here:
    how to not get tired while playing basketball

Branch out beyond bright and dark green lettuce. Kale, mustard greens, broccoli, and Chinese cabbage are just a few of the options—all packed with calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc, and vitamins A, C, E, and K. Even fruit is a tasty, satisfying way to fill up on fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. Berries are cancer-fighting, apples provide fiber, oranges and mangos offer vitamin C, and so on.

Great suggestions! I try to eat a healthy, clean diet, but I am always looking to improve it. Besides who doesn't want to be healthly and have a clear complexion?

Fruits, as well as vegetables and other healthy foods, stops early skin aging. If you stick to poor diet, you may only make yourself look older than your true age.Get the best food and secret of weight loss guide in my blog ;
    Last edited by BasketLady; Oct. 30/13 at 03:40 AM. Reason: link removed

Fruits are also very effective for healthy skin....

Thank you for sharing this with us. Eating fruits is very effective to have a beautiful, smoother and healthy skin. That's why I eat plenty of fruits and I can see the effect on my skin. I didn't have acne or pimples. Fruits is delicious and has many benefits. Eat fruits daily.

CrazyOldMan is offline Blood, check, sweat, check, tears, check. That's the warm up done.
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth14 View Post
    For babies we need to be more careful as there skin is very sensitive and we should avoid using normal soaps for babies as it damages the baby skin layer. At pH 5.5 skin acts as a natural barrier form external organisms so we need to use baby soaps that maintains level
    Attachment 6255
    Or alternatively use something that is PH neutral, has been around longer than the human race and doesn't damage virtually any babies skin. Water.
    Did this with my son and we got told by so many people that this would cause issues or not clean him well enough. Only got nappy rash on a very few occasions when teething and his urine was really strong, lasted a day or 2 tops on those few occasions. He has issues from harsh chemicals and smelled like a baby.

Thanks Jen good advice

Nice information for all who need assistance regarding skin treatment and care for skin.

Thank you, for such a beautiful advice. I was in search of this that, what will help to get a healthy skin.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnthony View Post
    Don't forget to drink tons of water!
    This is a MUST! Thank for sharing this. I've tried many things on my face without success, now I can try these as well, thank you!

The food served to the customers is very delicious in taste and is organic and clean in nature because the fruits and vegetables are directly plucked from the trees and plants, so that is why they are genuine fresh in character.

Hi Jenifer Duron,

take a look here:
    how to not get tired while playing basketball