Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community
Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gain weight

Gain weight

How can I gain weight? I am under-weight.

Hi tommyyen,

take a look here:
    Fast Muscle Building: 15 Bodybuilding Secrets

3. Google
    You can gain weight through eating foods that rich in vitamins, protein and carbohydrates. Eat a heavy breakfast in the morning because it is the very important meal in our everyday life. You should drink milk at least twice a day.

Goldfish is offline Request Title Change from Admin
    Consume more energy (calories/kilojoules) than you expend on a daily basis. Rinse and repeat day after day.

Milk, and lots of it!

With do respect, for gaining weight taking good quality protein is best option. If want go in naturally way, gaining process take more protein and fat foods like beans, cheese, turkey, nuts and more.

You should drink milk at least twice a day.

To gain weight just eat healthy food which contain protein and exercise regularly for at least 45 mins. You can also drink cold coffee which help in recovery from exercise and overall immune health. Also, coffee mobilizes free fatty acids, which can then be oxidized during exercises.

To gain weight you have to eat more calories than you burn. When adding calories, try to stay away from adding too much fat. While you can get fat from eating carbohydrates or protein, your body likes to use carbohydrates as fuel more than fat. To gain muscle, in addition to eating more you have to stimulate your muscles enough through resistance training that while they recover, they'll get bigger and stronger. To get an efficient workout you might want to join a gym if you aren't already a member.

Thanks for this discussion.

To gaining a weight with supplements is quit easy but use only good supplements.

Progain 350 is good supplement for gaining a weight. Progain350 increases the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide allows for better blood circulation and nutrient supply to the individual muscles.

Eat healthy foods, fruits and green vegies. Eat bananas, chicken, fish, red meat..but remember to keep your diet healthy to keep away from diseases.

I know exactly how you feel. I think, I am not as young as you and I have gone most of my life waiting to develop healthy environment. Drink juice, tea, eat bread and pastas, peanut, sandwich on wheat bread.

To gain weight, consume whole grains such as wheat pasta, nuts, fruits and vegetables & lean proteins. Eat smaller meals 5-6 times throughout the day. While going out, pack some snacks so that some sort of calorie you will gain from that. Nutritious foods such as salmon, raw protein powder, sweet potatoes, almond butter, quinoa, smoothies, & pastured eggs are effective for weight gain.

Yes very well advices given by the mates here, have some bananas with milk for more calories ,Three time a day

If you want gain weight. You can eat nuts, fruits, etc. If you are eating banana with milk. You can gain weight very soon.

If you are planing for gaining some weight, then you need eat, drink milk with two bananas daily in the morning.

Hi tommyyen,

take a look here:
    Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast