Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community
Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    he Bjm1522
    you are 100% right I am agreed with you.hard work is most important for weight loss.if you can more hard work then it is very easy to weight loss.otherewise not possible.

if you think I will do par day 20 minutes gym and I will lose my weight then mot possible.so you should hard work.

2. Google

weight loss

he Bjm1522
    you are 100% right I am agreed with you.hard work is most important for weight loss.if you can more hard work then it is very easy to weight loss.otherewise not possible.

if you think I will do par day 20 minutes gym and I will lose my weight then mot possible.so you should hard work.

you are wright COLNETTEVA and one thing also maintains that drinks green tea is more helpful to weight loss.

Weight loss is a long-term approach to a healthy lifestyle. Weight loss plans include a balance of diet and physical exercise. Developing a habit of eating is a great tool for weight loss.

Recommendations for Medically Supervised Weight Loss

Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
    Balance physical activity with diet to maintain your desired weight. Aerobic exercise will help increase muscle tissue and burn calories.
    Gradually adjust your eating habits to encourage a permanent lifestyle change. You may need counseling and behavior modification to change your diet.
    Avoid alcohol, or drink in moderation.

I suggest get a Step Counter Pedometer it's a good start. You can track your activities and you can set goals for you to achieve everyday.

Sprinting is great, especially if you combine it with intensive weight training. You should use high volume approach, and my favourite - supersets or dropsets. This is how you make a difference

The current stress related lifestyle of people needs a healthy dosage of exercise regimes combined with nutrition. The fitness centres that impart such trainings are thus much in favour irrespective of the age groups of people. Movement exercises are always great for the body. They improve the body strength apart from weight loss. Let, It is not always good to sit in your chair and keep staring at the screen. Sometimes it is better to jump up from the seat for a change. Not just stand there but start jogging in that exact place. Yes, your colleagues might make fun of your actions at first, but soon they will also join you in hopes of getting fit. Thank You...

If you want to weight loss, you can use dermalmd cellulite reduction serum. It will helps and you can do along with exercise.

How to lose Weight

Weight gain is very common problem these days, but my personal experience says that evening and jogging is very effective to lose weight in access. We must go for morning walk regularly which helps us to lose weight rapidly.

If you want to lose your fat then do exercise for nearly 30 mins everyday with empty stomach in the morning. You can also take green tea 10-20 mins prior to exercise. However, if you want to gain muscles then take more proteins along with gym. Beyond all these

If you really want to lose weigh with high-protein diet, then you must avoid sweet drinks and fruit juices completely. Also take water one hour before meals which proves good for your health. Go for regular exercise that helps to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, depression, and many health problems. These tips really help anyone to lose weight and live a healthy life.

HI,
    I am 17 years old and I weigh about 320lbs and 6 feet 5 inches tall. I have been trying to lose weight for quite a while but nothing seems to be working.

I currently exercise/ workout 6 days a week. My workout consists of:
    - half mile jog.
    - 11 100M drills (High knees, butt kickers, skips, etc)
    - 10 60 yard sprints.
    - 2 hours of lifting (bench, leg press, etc)
    -best waist trimmer

I feel like that should be enough to lose more than I have (10lbs since like October).

What can I do to see the weight go away faster?
    Hello
    As you know proper diet and healthy food helps to rapidly lose weight.
    Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:

Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
    Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
    Drink water a half hour before meals. ...
    Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). ...
    Eat soluble fiber. ...
    Drink coffee or tea. ...
    Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. ...
    Eat your food slowly.

there are many way lose weight . but we don't get right way . i think should go doctor .doctor give you best idea . because i got great idea to my doctor

The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches (carbs).

These are the foods that stimulate secretion of insulin the most. If you didn?t know already, insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body.

When insulin goes down, fat has an easier time getting out of the fat stores and the body starts burning fats instead of carbs.

Another benefit of lowering insulin is that your kidneys shed excess sodium and water out of your body, which reduces bloat and unnecessary water weight (1, 2).

It is not uncommon to lose up to 10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week of eating this way, both body fat and water weight.

This is a graph from a study comparing low-carb and low-fat diets in overweight/obese women (3).

Hey Andrew. First and foremost you need to get rid of two deadly addictions that are smoking cigarrettes and excessive alcohol drinking. I wouldn't say that you have to stop drinking for good, you should make some limits though - one or two glasses of dry wine won't kill you I know two good websites that I would totally recommend to all of you that helped me personally to understand really bad effects of smoking and drinking, you can see it here: https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/ and here https://alcorehab.org/

I keep my fingers crossed for all of you guys, stay fit!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123