Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community
Fitness.com The Global Fitness Community

Thread: Loss weight

Loss weight

I want to loss weight without exercise. Because i have no time to do any exercise in the early morning i go to my work and and late night enter at home. so tell me what i should do to loss weight. my weight is 110 kg and my height is 5'9 inches. so is there any dieting tips that can help me to loss weight.i think this is difficult task for me but i will do.

There are many ways to lose weight, If you want to lose weight with the help of diet plans then you can take advice from the innerfight.com. Few months ago, they suggested me a healthy diet plan for my weight loss program, it was really good and i saw results in a couple of weeks only. Till now, i have lost my 20 kg weight and the credit only goes to innerfight's team as the professional trainers of inner fight guided me well for daily workouts and healthy eating plans.

It won't be as effective if you won't include some physical efforts.

Weight loss with zero exercise is possible with the usually suggested higher protein, lower carb diets that have been proven for decades to be most effective --- however, there is a limitation to long term success with this approach since muscle atrophy, lowered BMR and other side effects result from the lack of exercise.
    If you can find 70-90 minutes just 3 days per week, you can TRIPLE your weight loss results and not also address other fitness issues since health and fitness is not only about a number on a scale.

Michael Spitzer
    Author - Fitness at 40,50,60 and Beyond
    Contributing Writer - TRAIN magazine

To lose weight without exercise is little bit difficult, but you can try it. You can just go for an walk for atleast 30 min. You have to burn calories without gaining extra calories. I had purchased a pedometer from which measures every step and calculates distance and calories burned. You can also try this equipment. It is helpful to keep a record. To lose weight you have to stick to a protein and fiber rich diet, with lots of vegetables and water.

For loosing weight it is very important to Eat healthy fats and avoid fat full food and sweets.

I agree with all the posting above, that in loosing weight you need a healthy diet plan, avoid sweet foods and most of all, try to stay fit by doing exercise daily..

Substitute proceeded food with fruit and veggies, and you gonna lose weight with no efforts.

there are many way you can loose your weight. By controlling your food habit you can lose your weight. you should leave the habit of eating fat related food. the best way is, you should contact with doctor or skilled adviser. hope you will be able to lose your fat.

Slimfy's great product for weight loss program without exercise.This exclusive weight loss program has been designed in a manner that will help one get through each stage gradually.

Let’s discuss the three stages now:

1.During the Stage 1, the aim is towards weight loss and detoxification of the body. Active ingredients in weight loss supplements will jumpstart your body into weight loss mode.

2.The second stage is called ‘Stage 2 Slimfy Enhanced Weight Loss’ this supplement contains the two most effective natural weight loss boosters – Raspberry Ketones and Green Coffee Bean. Use it as an excellent appetite suppressant as well.

3.Premium quality ingredients such as African Mango Extract, Green Tea Extract, Caralluma Febriata, Lychee Extract and more constitutes the final stage i.e. Stage 3 Weight Loss Maintenance.

Well the thing with no exercising is that you wont tighten up your body. My fiance's cousin was big (idk your size but he was 200 something) and he didint exercise he just lost weight and now hes underweight cause he developed a eating disorder but his stomach just sags like a pouch so i think some of it is that he feels unhappy cause he is not firm so id recommend trying somehow to get some type of firming exercise in just walking around where ever you have to be with weights or doing crunches while waiting for something will help out.
    good luck in your weight lose though
    Source(s):
    your really will loose without exercise i know for a fact that his cousin didint exercise one time he just almost starved himself which is not healthy but he has lost over 100 pounds

David, i have all the good news for you and i think it would be seriously benefitting if you email me at TandJfitness@gmail.com i promise it will not be a waste of time!

By reducing carbs and lowering insulin levels, you change the hormonal environment and make your body and brain "want" to lose weight.

Well, it is not easy to lose weight, all it needs proper diet plan and work out on regular basis if you want result faster. BTW, i also tried to find some tips and diet plan which can really help without doing exercise. But do not worry, i watched a video which is explaining about the diet plan which can really lose weight without doing any workout, you should watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZMpslxcao